Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Clearly, clearly

Clearly, its a real challenge for me. And Clearly, i have no idea if i am really prepared. Clearly, things are not that 'clear cut' after all...


And clearly, i am a little bit of worried and nervous.

8th of may, is my first day of my exam, my first 'battle' and the most important of all. Morning i have econs, intro to economics and CLEARLY it is NOT so much of intro only... im taking LSE paper, part of the UOL bsc external progam. For those who claim its a mickey mouse or easy degree, please rethink, cos clearly, looking at the standard of the paper, it is not easy task.

Enrolling in is easy, you got money you come. Passing? Scoring? Graduating? well, then thats a different story. And clearly, many, do not see this side of the story.

Well, beside the dreadful econs paper, afternoon, i be taking my Principle of marketing! And clearly this means i be taking 2 papers in a day.

Right now, left brain is econs, right brain is marketing... it is really tough for me. To focus, to divide my time.. and 8th may is the first day of exam. If i do well, my confidence and morale will be high, the remaining 3 papers, each every 4-6 days, will be more or least able to tackle with hard work.

However, if i screw my first day of exams up, i be dead meat. Morale dropped to zero and i really don't know what to do. To be frank, taking econs paper is my 2nd attempt. i didnt do well the first. I got to settle this econ paper once and for all, its one of my core subject and i cant afford to drop it.

And the examiner for econs - Amos Witzum. Is really a cunning fellow.... he may be right in some of his sacarscim, but, he is for sure, a serious fellow when it comes to study. High standard from him.

Haiz, clearly, i really hope i can 'win' this first 'battle'... its of upmost importance, crucial day for me..

and clearly, its time for me to sink my head in econs and marketing now....

No comments: