Monday, February 18, 2008

lazy sunday

Haiz... initially was going to St James..but last min recall that there was this Chingay post parade party and the whole area must be packed. Hee, personalyl for me is i can give it a try, since it was only around 10pm after the 'lou hei' dinner at Upper Thomson. We might still about to go in (St James).

In the end, we didnt go there, we went to the less crowded Dempsey Road. Despite being 'less crowded', there was still a decent flow of people and cars were parked all over the place. We searched for a while before we found a nice cozy bar.

Quarubar

Yes, thats the name of the bar. I didnt brought my cam and the hp cam is lousy, so didnt take any photo.

My group of friends are really crazy. LOL. After we all ordered our 1st round of drink, and i got myself a 'singapore sling'. In 'conjunction' with Singapore Chingay. lol..hehee..

After that, my friends started to be adventurous. We start to order shots. 'After 5', tequilla, Vodka, Irish Cream... i glupped 3-4 shots plus in the end, helped a friend together finish his flaming lamborghini.

We chit chat until around 130am before we left. Our friends MJ and Diana got to send their parents to the airport at 330am! omg...

They went home while we went to Tanjong Pagar for supper. I didnt ate anything other then 1 teh ice. After that, we went home, sharing cab. Its really 'heng' for me, that i didnt drive. There were alot of massive road blocks.. I could have been stopped and get caught.

Overall, the bar is good, nice ambience, good for relaxing, chilling.

Slept until 9am..yes, i slept at 3am and woke up at 9am...i was woke by my parents. Passing me a key. My hardy 8518 was 'mobolized', so i got a replacement, an Opel red vehicle. It was a decent vehicle. I love the color. only thing is not very used to its function. The left and right blinking light, the switch is on the left, while normal vehicles, the switch is on the right. So i actually pressed the wrong function a few times.(it was the wipper..lol).

Drove to jiaying house take angbao, lame a while at his house, ate some nice noodles and mutton curry, funny tasting pumkin kuey, ottah. Got cereal prawn but i cant eat. After that, went to have a simple spin to chomp chomp, eat char kuey tiao and beancurd. The beancurd taste nice, mine got mango favor somemore..but cant take much. It does not taste that nice if you eat too much.

so this my sunday..eating, sleeping...lol...next week cant like that liao..gotta study...

No comments: