Saturday, February 16, 2008

Chingay Preview and F1 Racing preview

Someone 'complained' i only post in Chinese and 'difficult' to read..haiz..so i have to 'mix and match' my post. Make it some Chinese, some English.

well, yesterday was really fun. Afternoon went Bras Basah Complex to run some errands, then to Waterloo St Guanyin Temple to make prayers.. and lastly to SIM pick up Jiaying.

Jiaying was enrolling in his revision classes for UOL, i done my early in the morning. Year 2 students' time slot was earlier, Jiaying, year 1's slot was in the evening.

The enrollment was done on the Student Portal internet. Sound 'hi tech' but trust me, i still prefer convention pen and paper. System hang, laggy system made the E Enrollment a troublesome, complicated process.

After that, we met Junrong and Florence at Marina, intially we only planned to walk around the annual River Angbao, to catch the feeling of CNY and take photos.. but we got bonus. We 'clashes' with the Chingay preview and F1 Car preview!

Our HP and cameras became handy, taking lots of photo. pity my sis took my memory card, i can only upload the pics later tonight..

It was really fun. Pity Liqing, Tianhao and Chinchye they all cant join us..

later going to SPI louhei session...its the 7th yusheng louhei for me..lol..hopefully it brings good luck! After that going to St James.. bobian... my other friends kept asking me to join them.. so today will be a long day for me too.

well..thats all for my 'reflection' for now...

No comments: