Monday, October 20, 2008

what a night...

Date: 17/10/2008

Time: 7pm - 4am


Met up with my SPI friends for dinner gathering at Rukizen Japanese Restaurant (at Millennium Walk). The cooked food was ok, but the sashimi was really fresh and yummy.


After that went over to Suntec of KTV. From 1030pm all the way to 340am, we sang our hearts out. Until i got a sore throat... It was my first time getting sore throat for singing.
Well actually, my throat wasnt feeling very good for the past 2 weeks already. Maybe thats why i got sore throat so easily.
Parking at Millennium Walk after 6pm, monday to friday is really affordable. Only 2.14 per entry. But i still shift my vehicle to Suntec because i do not want to walk alone to the carpark after that. All the rest had parked at Suntec (they didnt know Millennium Walk carpark was also per entry and so cheap).
340am, we leave the KTV. I reached home at 4am, bath and collasped at 415am. The reason i can reach home so fast, is the wonderful KPE. Now fully operation. Less the stupid ERP, it would be a perfect route for me as it is really near my home.
Anyone know if there are traffic police road block at KPE? Do tell me ok? lol...i want to know.

No comments: