Wednesday, July 9, 2008

finally i passed!

Yippy! finally...on the third attempt...i passed my ippt!

nono..im not over weight..nor im a weak person that don't exercise... its just that i cant really 'jump'. i screwed up the SBJ(standing broad jump) test, and my stamina wasnt that good. Despite i still exercise regular..visiting the gym, doing static, guess its not enough, need to improve my jumping and stamina. Eat more frog legs? hmmm...

I passed my ippt with incentive of 100 dollars..haiz..not bad. I got to train abit, and after my birthday, im going for Silver. Thats my standard, at least silver. I am certainly not satisfied with a 'pass'. Im going for silver - 200 dollars incentive!

Hmm..partially its my lifestyle, i been driving, so i walk really lesser then last time, before NS and during NS. You walk less, your stamina drop. Now, me from point A to B, i often drive. Perhaps thats one of the reason for my drop in stamina.

Well, this also apply to many locals, we are too used to driving, many Singaporeans drive, and hate walking. MRT, bus stop MUST be at door steps. Its a give and take. This reminds me of the T Rex, their 2 small little 'arms', due to lack of usage, they became smaller and smaller and basically a useless pair of 'hands'.

will mankind become like that? well, im not sure.

No comments: