Monday, March 31, 2008

rude

This afternoon was at the gym.... as we all know, gym towels are all blue in color. I happened to bring my relatively new blue towel and haven label it.

I left it at one workout machine and when to the free weight area. After a short while, i realize i 'lost' my towel and immediately went back to the machine to retrive it back. I saw a guy on the phone, beside him on the railing was a blue towel. the machine was vacant and there was also a blue towel. Mistakely, i took the towel on the machine, thinking it was mine.

Out of sudden, this guy 'chut' at me. Yes, making the irritating sound 'chut chut' with his mouth and staring at me. This is so rude. i am just in front of him, he has a mouth, cant he SPEAK? IF i am far, using this 'chut' method, is still argueable 'reasonable'. But we are so near, cant we talk?

I apologized and the instructor nearby, which i think he must have noticed my missing towel, pointed to me the blue towel on the railing. I apologized and took the towel and turned away.

Rude fellow.

No comments: