Monday, June 23, 2008

Get Smart

Well...before i forget...


i went to watch this movie with my bros few days ago...




its amazing. lolz.
Yes yes..ppl say its a crap show. So what? Sterotyping comedy movies? comedy movies are all crappy? hmm.. i would say, yes and no.
Stephen Chow made alot of 'crap shows' then. Different types of movies serve different purpose.
Romance, sci-fic, comedy, action etc. To me, Get Smart is great. Not too draggy, just nice. And almost every 5 mins i get to laugh.
And its a fine mixture of language and action comedy. Beside acting funny, the words, the lines are funny too. And best of all, not entirely CRUDE. There was little crude jokes. Unlike another 'comedy movie' zohan. It is plain crude. FOC for me and i will not watch it at all.
I enjoyed myself throughout the Get Smart movie.. for those who wish to relieve stress and enjoy a lighthearted movie, this is the one to go for it.

l

No comments: