Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Scary sia

Its getting a little bit scary and abit annoying.

Your 'unglam' photos putting up, and everyone 'commenting' on it. Image an unglam photo on net and half the world discussing. Unless i am a celebrity and earning tons of money, i don't mind, but i am not.

Personally, i don't mind having my photos on the net. Provided with my approval and it is decent and appropriate.

Everyone got a role to play and got an image. One can 'heck care' about image whatever and say they are 'true to themselve', i do not care. I think image is responsiblity and what you want to present yourself. Its not about 'true' or 'untrue'. What is 'true' or 'untrue' anyway? We are what we behave and present ourselve.

Of course, i got my 'tahan-ness' level. Its rising but still within the limit. Well, maybe when it reaches the limit, i will do what i got to do le. To save me from agony and worries.

I have to painstakingly 'untag' the photos and scanning the albums. After every outing or events i have to do that. Even to the extend i have to 'protect' myself by buying a new camera so that i also 'do the same to others' .


Many of you will know what i am talking about -


Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only put your nice photos mah bro... Wanna be my model? =)